Adoption Tees Valley is a regional adoption agency covering the North East of England. We launched in May 2018 and replace the five local authority agencies of Middlesbrough, Stockton, Hartlepool, Redcar and Cleveland and Darlington.
We are responsible for finding loving families for vulnerable children with an adoption order in the Tees Valley.
Our team are experienced, friendly and approachable, we treat every enquiry on an individual basis and we welcome diversity. We realise that embarking on the adoption process is daunting and we’ll do our best to guide you and treat you with respect and sensitivity. We’ll work with you to get to know you and your family so that we can ensure we meet your needs and the needs of the child you are adopting.
Why Choose Adoption Tees Valley?
- We’re an adoption community and we’ll make you feel at home. We pride ourselves on our friendly, welcoming and approachable service.
- We place the children of Teesside directly with our adopters meaning you’ll be our first consideration when matching our children.
- We have the expertise of 5 Local Authorities under one roof.
- We provide outstanding lifelong adoption support including adopter groups, family events, training and therapeutic support.
- Our services are completely free of charge.
Adoption Tees Valley
Telephone Number 01642 526400
Request an initial visit here
Request a call back here
There is free car parking available for all visitors.